Institute of Management & Technical Studies
The Master of Commerce degree (M.Com in One Year) course offers in-depth subject information within the space of Commerce and Finance. The Alliance faculty of Commerce offers Master of Commerce degree course that gives a chance for graduates to accumulate theoretical yet as sensible inputs regarding the assorted segments of commerce, finance, taxation, business. Graduates from accounting studies will pursue career methods in banking, money management, and accounting and money systems. Graduates may pursue careers as public accountants in business, government and personal sectors, or as an alternative in lecturers as college and researchers in finance and commerce fields.
Duration of M.Com course is minimum 2 years and Graduates with a degree in commerce, finance and related disciplines can pursue higher education at the postgraduate level such as a Master of Commerce (M.Com.), Master of Financial Management (MFM), Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a Master of Financial Accounting (MFA). M.Com. and MFM degree courses are among the more popularly subscribed academic programs in commerce and finance education.
Eligibility for M.Com in One Year: Like several graduate programs, students applying to a Master of Commerce (M.Com) degree program should have attained a BA Degree from an authorized 4-year faculty. They conjointly should have completed the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), and in some cases an exact score is also needed. Students already operating in E-Commerce are also ready to cut their program necessities all the way down to thirty three credits by requesting a release of a number of the quality business courses.
Specialization in M.Com in One Year: Some Specialization courses in M.Com are following:
Optional Group: Accounting and Finance
• Accounting for Managerial Decision
• Advanced Financial Accounting
• Corporate Financial Accounting
• Financial Institutions and Markets
• Project Planning and Control
• Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Optional Group: Marketing
• Advertising and Sales Management
• Consumer Behavior and Marketing Research
Optional Group: International Marketing
• Foreign Trade Policy, Procedures and Documentation
• International Business Environment
• International Marketing
Optional Group: Statistics
• Quantitative Techniques and Research Methodology
Admission Procedure for M.Com in One Year - Candidates can easily follow this simple Online Procedure, where they can apply online for their admissions:
• 1. If necessary, the Centre will assist you in filling up and submitting your online form. You can reach us easily through call on our website number or our mail ID and our counselors will get in touch with you.
• 2. Carry the relevant documents required and visit your nearest Authorized Centre.
• 3. Print out of your form, sign and affix your photograph and submit it along with the required eligibility documents to the University. Fee payment has to be made in any one of the modes mentioned in the Prospectus.
• 4. If the application is complete and the University receives the relevant eligibility documents, the applicant will be granted admission and a confirmation email sent out. All study material and ID card will be mailed through the Authorized Center.
• 5. After finalizing the course and University, you have to mail the documents required and pay the fees through Pay U, NEFT, bank deposit and Cheque for further proceedings.
More Information you can call @9210989898
|UG Courses||PG Courses||MBA||Universities|
|M COM||MBA Finance||Subharti university|
|MBA||MBA HR||MKU DDE|
|MCA||MBA IT||Periyar University|
|MSC IT||MBA Supply Chain||Integral University|
|D Pharma||UGC||Graduation one year|
|B Pharmacy||Msc Maths||MA Human Rights|
|Marine Engineering||Msc Chemistry||MA History|
|MSC Bio Technology||Bsc Yoga||MA Education|
|Msc Botany||Bsc Microbiology||MA English|
|MSc Zoology||Bsc CS||BBA Hardware|
|MSc Physics||BSC Bio Technology||MBA One YEAR|
|MSc Environment||Bsc Telecom||MBA -Airport|
|Msc Electronics||Bsc Hotel||MA One Year|
|MSc microbiology||Diploma Lab Tech||Part Time MBA|