|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
|State||Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type||Public, Central University|
|Chancellor||President of India (Ram Nath Kovind)|
|Contact University||011 2953 5438|
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) was established in 1985. The University offers 3 years undergraduate professional BBA course. The University is one of the topmost universities in the world. IGNOU is run by the Central Government of India.the aims of IGNOU providing high-level distance education in India by encouraging people for the same.IGNOU is the first choice Distance Education Program for students.
- Candidate must be graduate with minimum 50% marks in graduation are required for general category students.
- Reserved candidate with a minimum of 45% marks in graduation.
IGNOU Fees Details:
The total fee for the BBA course from IGNOU is INR 27000/-
BBA Admission Procedure:
- Visit The IGNOU Official Website (www.onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/online)
Then click on the Application form
- After Entering the All Details yourself that are required on the form.
- After that, You Can Click to Submit the Form.
and go to Download to The Application Form and Take Print Out of the form.
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Transfer Or Migration certificate.
- Self-attested passport size photograph.
- Caste Certificate.