|University Name||Sikkim Manipal University|
|Course Name||Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Location||5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim, India|
|Duration||1 to 3 Years|
Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education (SMU-DE) was established in 2001. The university offers a Distance Education program. The university has two campuses the Medical campus and the Technology campus.it is provided various courses in management and information technology streams BBA, MBA MCA, BCA, M.Sc. and B.Sc.Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education (SMU-DE) is recognized by University Grant Commission(UGC) and Distance Education Board(DEB). BBA Distance Education Sikkim Manipal University – BBA course is 3 years undergraduate professional program.
Sikkim Manipal University Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should have graduated from a recognized University.
- Candidate should have to qualified the entrance test exam at least 45 percentiles.
- The score mark qualified candidates valid for one year at the admission time at SMU Distance Education.
Course Duration: It is a 3 years undergraduate degree.
- Research Methods
- Management Information System
- Marketing Management
- Business Strategy
- Financial Accounting
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Human Resource Management
- Advertising and Sales
- Communication Skills
- Computer Fundamentals
- Organization Behavior
- Quantitative Techniques in Business
- Business Environment
- International Marketing
- Production and Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Economic Planning and Policies
- Taxation Management
- Technology Management
- Role of International Financial Institutions
- Management Development and Skills
- Project, etc.
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Candidate must have passed with minimum aggregate marks.
Fees: approximate fees 12950/- (including exam & alumni fee) per semester