Bachelor of Science (BSC) is an undergraduate program. the BSC course duration is 3 years. BSc is a very good career opportunity for students.after completed BSC course student can find a various job opportunity like – Quality assistant, Research Assistant, Drug safety associate, etc.
BSC Distance Education: Bachelor of Science Distance Education is an undergraduate degree.it is also known as Bachelor of Science. This is one kind, of course, that is done by majority student in the world. The course duration is generally 3 years but in some countries 4 years course. during the course, The students have to study 5 subjects.the major subject of BSC Course Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
Bachelor of Science (BSC) Subjects:
- BSc in Math
- BSc in Physics
- BSc in Chemistry
- BSc in Biology
- BSc in Zoology
- BSc in Electronics
- BSc in Biochemistry
- BSc in information technology
- BSc in Environmental Science
- BSc in Computer Science
Benefits of B.SC DISTANCE EDUCATION:
- After BSC course student gets a job for nationally and internationally.
- Student gets a high salary package after completed BSC Course.
- Student can go to various fields like Research Analyst, Quality Assistance, etc.
- Clinical Research Specialist
- Biology Researcher
- Science Advisor
- Marine ecologist
- Dairy Technologist
- Laboratory Technician
Eligibility criteria for BSC course student must have passed 10+2 examination with 50% marks from a recognized board. only Science stream student can opt for BSC admission.