|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
|State||Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type||Public, Central University|
|Chancellor||President of India (Ram Nath Kovind)|
|Contact University||011 2953 5438|
Indira Gandhi National Open University known as (IGNOU).it was established in 1985. The university offers Distance Education Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) degree.
- The main objective of the course is to open admission of computer courses for students, who have completed on 12th and who are interested in taking admission in IT Career.
- After completed BCA degree at IGNOU, the student can go for MCA or Master course at IGNOU or any other University.
- After completed BCA Course a student should be able to job in the field of IT.
BCA Course Distance Education at IGNOU Eligibility Procedure:
The student must have passed the higher secondary examination with required percentile.
BCA Course Distance Education at IGNOU Admission Procedure:
The Candidates can submit the forms through online mode only at University official website.
- 10th class Certificate
- 12th class Certificate
- 12th class original certificate
- 12th class provisional certificate
- Self-attested two passport size photographs
- Community Certificate
- Character Certificate