|University Name||Annamalai University Distance Education|
|Approved||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
|State||Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Chancellor||Governor of Tamil Nadu|
|Contact University||04144 238 282|
Annamalai University was established in 1929. The Directorate of Distance Education established in 1979.it is one of the largest university in India. Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education offers undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate programs. The university offers a BBA course is 3 years undergraduate course. it is divided into 6 semesters. The university is approved by Under Grant Commission (UGC).
Annamalai University Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with at least 450 percent marks from a recognized board.
- For SC/ST category candidates, a pass certificate is sufficient.
BBA Distance Education Admission at Annamalai University Documents Required:
Documents Required for admission to the BBA course at Annamalai University mentioned below:
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Transfer Or Migration certificate.
- Self-attested passport size photograph.
- Caste Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Extracurricular activities certificate.
Annamalai University BBA Distance Education Course Fees:
BBA Distance Education Course fees 1 year INR 30000.