In India, Bachelor of Technology B.Tech Direct Admission Open in Top Colleges this is a professional degree awarded after completion of four years programs (8 Semester of Classroom study which includes practical, projects and Seminars). This course is usually offered by an Institute of science and technology or any Government Private and Deemed University.
The Bachelor of Technology (latin Baccalaureus Technologie, commonly abbreviated as B.Tech.; with Honours as B.Tech. (Hons.); or BTech) is a graduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three-year, a four-year, or even a five-year (such as in Nigeria) program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
B.Tech in Distance Education not available In general, the degree is awarded to those who have undertaken a degree program which is additionally supplemented by occupational placements (e.g. supervised practice or internships), practice-based classroom courses, or join together degrees. Due to these requirements, the degree normally takes at least four years. Candidates must have asked themselves this question a lot of times at some or the other point in your life. In India you are not judged by what you have studied but what you do after education. The society is more concerned about the job and pay you get after education and not the intellectual property you have earned. It is a 4 year course; so that institutions can cover all are the subjects in duration of 4 year.
ELIGIBILITY FOR B.TECH IN 4 YEAR COURSE:
Candidates who have passed in 10+2 (class XII)or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects.
Specialization in B.Tech Program: can i buy tramadol online Some of the following Specialization courses in B.Tech:
- Physics Laboratory
- Chemistry Laboratory
- Math’s – I
- Physics – I
- English Language and Composition
- Fundamentals of Computing
- Physical Education – I
Admission Procedure for B.Tech in 4 Year Course- Candidates can easily follow this simple Online Procedure, where they can apply online for their admissions:
1. If necessary, the Centre will assist you in filling up and submitting your online form. You can reach us easily through a call on our website number or our mail ID and our counselors will get in touch with you.
2. Carry the relevant documents required and visit your nearest Authorized Centre.
3. Print out of your form, sign and affix your photograph and submit it along with the required eligibility documents to the University. Fee payment has to be made in any one of the modes mentioned in the Prospectus.
4. If the application is complete and the University receives the relevant eligibility documents, the applicant will be granted admission and a confirmation email sent out. All study material and ID card will be mailed to the Authorized Center.
5. After finalizing the course and University, you have to mail the documents required and pay the fees through Pay U, NEFT, bank deposit and Cheque for further proceedings.
|UG Courses||PG Courses||MBA||Universities|
|BA||MA||MBA Banking||NIMS University|
|BCom||M COM||MBA Finance||Subharti university|
|BBA||MBA||MBA HR||MKU DDE|
|BCA||MCA||MBA IT||Periyar University|
|BSC IT||MSC IT||MBA Supply Chain||Integral University|