|College Name||Indraprastha College for Women|
|Affiliation||University of Delhi|
|Course Name||BA (Hons)|
|Principal||Dr. Babli Moitra Saraf|
|Duration||1 to 3 Years|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
Indraprastha College for Women has been known as Indraprastha College (IP) This College is the oldest women’s college in Delhi. it was established in the year 1924 and is a constituent college of the University of Delhi. The college imagines to instruct, empower and engage young ladies, underlining the need to standard the underestimated and weaker areas among them to guarantee equity and value in the public society.it is the only one college of Delhi University to offer the Bachelor in Mass Media and Mass Communication (BMMMC) degree.in In, this college various opportunities for students- The college has to place students in the national and international companies. Indraprastha College For Women admission is offered undergraduate level in the field of Arts, Science, and Commerce. Scholarships are also provided by the college to eligible candidates.
- The candidates visit the official website of the college.
- Candidate can apply for the courses through online mode.
- Click on the registration for admission.
- The submission of the form can be done through online mode or offline mode.
- Candidate has done submitted form through online mode- Then the candidate has to pay Rs.500 (200/- for reserved category candidates) through an online payment.
- If the Candidate has done submitted through offline mode- The candidate can send the form along with a bank draft of Rs.500 (200/- for reserved category candidates), the bank draft should be drawn in favor of The Principal, IP College for Women, Delhi.
- Class 10th Marks Sheet
- Class 12th Marks Sheet
- Class 12th Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- Cast Certificate
- Self-attested 2 passport size photographs.
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- OBC non-creamy layer certificate.
Eligibility Procedure BA Program Indraprastha College For Women New Delhi Admission:
- candidates should have passed the 12th examination in Arts.
- Candidates must have an aggregate 60% marks in their interested language.
- If Candidates have select Sanskrit subject then they will get a concession of 5% in minimum marks procedure.
- If Candidates have select Philosophy subject then they will get a concession of 2% in minimum marks criteria.