|College Name||Kalindi College|
|Location||East Patel Nagar, New Delhi|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Course Name||BA (Hons)|
|Duration||1 to 3 years|
Kalindi College is situated in East Patel Nagar, New Delhi. The college offers undergraduate programs like science, commerce, science, physics, chemistry, mathematics, computer science, professional course of Journalism, Environmental Science. Postgraduate Courses Political Science, Hindi and Sanskrit, etc. BA Courses Kalindi College New Delhi. Bachelor of Arts is known as BA. it is approved by the University of Delhi. The college also provides a BA degree. The college accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) ‘A’ Grade.
- Cyber Center
- ICT facility
- Preparatory & Balance Room
- Filtration Room
- Store Room
- Instrument Room
Course Duration: 3 years.
Kalindi College Undergraduate Courses:
|B.A. (Course)||3 years|
|B. Com||3 years|
|B. Sc (Hons) Physics||3 years|
|B.A. (Hons) Economics||3 years|
|B.A. (Hons) English||3 years|
|B.A. (Hons) Geography||3 years|
|B.A. (Hons) Political Science||3 years|
|B.A. (Hons) History||3 years|
|B.A. (Hons) Journalism||3 years|
|B.A. (Hons) Hindi||3 years|
|B.A. (Hons) Sanskrit||3 years|
|B. Sc (Hons) Botany||3 years|
|B. Sc (Hons) Chemistry||3 years|
|B. Sc Life Science||3 years|
|B. Sc Physical Science||3 years|
|B. Voc. Web Designing||3 years|
|B. Sc (Hons) Maths||3 years|
|B. Com (Hons)||3 years|
|B. Sc (Hons) Zoology||3 years|
|B. Voc. Printing Technology||3 years|
|B. Sc (Hons) Computer Science||3 years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 years|
Candidate apply application form online and offline both mode. if the candidate wants to apply application form online mode:
- Candidate click college official website: http://kalindi.du.ac.in
- Click the application form and fill all the required information.
- Pay Online payment, and submit the application form.
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Character Certificate
- SC / ST Certificate.
- OBC Certificates
- Transfer Certificate.
- Two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Candidate Minimum eligibility criteria to take admission in the undergraduate courses is at least 50% aggregate marks in Higher secondary school.
- If the candidate belongs to the reserved category will be given 5% concession in the minimum required marks (OBC/SC/ST candidates, widows, children of armed personnel and students with disabilities).
Admission Fees Structure:
|B. Com (Hons)||11,297/-|
|B. Sc. (Hons)-Maths/Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Physics/Life Science||13,297/-|
|B. Sc. (Physics Science)/B.A. (prog.) Computer Application||12,997/-|
|B. Sc. (Hons) Computer Science||29,247/-|
|B. Voc. (Printing Technology/Web Designing)||15,747/-|
After Completing B.A course student can get different types of jobs like :
- Customer Support Executive
- Academic Consultant
- Relationship Manager
- Delivery Partner
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Content Writer
- Back Office Executive
- Sales Man, etc