|College Name||Indraprastha University|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Course Name||BA (Hons)|
|Duration||1 to 3 years|
|Contact Number||011 2530 2167|
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIP) established on 28 March 1998 by Government of Delhi. The university is a public state university located in Delhi, India. The University is recognized by University Grants Commission under section 12B of the UGC Act. It has been graded A by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council NAAC. it offers various courses e.g. Undergraduate, Postgraduate courses. The university has ranked 66 among Indian universities by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF). Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University New Delhi also offers the bachelor of arts (BA) 3 years course.
BA Course Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi Counselling Procedure:
- Candidate has to go through to various stages of IPU online counseling 2019.
- Candidate Should be an online registration process like a choice filling, select allotted seats and after reporting to the institute with documents and fee.
BA Course GGSIP Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University New Delhi, the candidate should have minimum aggregate 10+2 with 50% marks at academic qualification with recognized admission.
- 10th class mark-sheet
- 12th class mark-sheet
- 12th class original certificate
- 12th class provisional certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Two passport size photographs
- sports certificate
BA Course Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University New Delhi, Application Procedure:
- Candidate applying for the university admission 2019 should visit the University official website.
- Candidate can apply online and offline mode.
- GGSIP application fee INR 1000.