|College Name||Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC)|
|College Type||State / Center Government Supported|
|Affiliations||University of Delhi|
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts (Hons)|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Founder||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams|
|Duration||1 to 3 Years|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC) is a co-educational constituent college of the University of Delhi situated in Netaji Nagar. it was established in the year 1987. The Universiy offers undergraduate courses in various arts and commerce fields. to take BA course Delhi college Of Arts and commerce admission you have to go through the same procedure as of Delhi University. Candidate has to fill the centralized application form for Delhi University and then checked to qualify the cut-offs.
- Candidates should have passed 12th examination in Arts.
- Candidates must have an aggregate 60% marks in their interested language.
- SC/ST and OBC candidate 5% or 10% relaxation.
BA Course Delhi College Of Arts and Commerce Admission Application procedure:
- Candidates visit the official website of the college.
- Candidate can apply for the courses through online mode.
- Click on the registration for admission.
- Click login page and enter E-mail ID and password.
- The list of the most popular B.A Specializations in no particular order is as follows:
- Bachelors in English
- Bachelors in Hindi
- Bachelors in History
- Bachelors in Journalism
- Bachelors in Political Science
- Bachelors in English Bachelors in Economics
Document Required :
- 10th result cirtificates
- 12th result certificates
- Character certificates
- Cast certificates
- Passport size photographs.
Note: All the courses are in full time (REGULAR) Mode.
- B.A Duration Year: Durations of the B.A Programme is 3 years for all specialization.