|College Name||Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC)|
|Affiliations||University of Delhi|
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts (Hons)|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Founder||Sir Lala Shri Ram|
|Duration||1 to 3 Years|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) was established in 1926 and Affiliated to the Delhi. In 2016, SRCC College was awarded A+ grading with CGPA of 3.65 by NAAC. University Providing Under Graduation (UG) and Post graduation (PG) courses. It is one of the oldest institutes of higher learning. The Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) college is providing bachelors course In Commerce and Economics. Infrastructure is absolutely good, The college has a good cafeteria, library as well as gym. College placements SRCC are generally good.
- Admission Based on your Class 12th marks and category.
- Students who have passed the class 12th board exams from CBSE/ISC & Higher secondary exams in various states are eligible to apply for the course.
- Candidate can apply to Shri Ram College of Commerce SRCC if he clears the cut-off for a course in any round.
Guidelines for Admission
College follows the admission guidelines, schedule, and criteria as notified by the University of Delhi. Collage will announce cut-offs for candidates for all the main can i buy cialis over the counter in the uk categories (Gen)(OBCs)(SCs)(STs)and (PwD) for B.A (Hons.) Economics.
Here is the list of documents required at the time of taking admission.
- Required Secondary 10th certificate for date of birth with Self-attested copy.
- Required Higher Secondary 10+2 marks sheet with Self-attested mark sheet photocopy.
- Original Cast certificate of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW with the self-attested copy.
- Sports Certificate(s) for the last three years, if applicable.
- Four Passport size photograph of the candidate.
Mode of payment
All selected students of all the categories for admission in the College are supposed to make payment of College fee of Rs. 15000 through the website of the University of Delhi before till 12:00 noon of the next day of the given admission list deadline.
Admission Criteria for B.A course through sport category
- Candidates who will take admission under sports category they must get registered online on the website of Delhi University.
- The College will inform for an actual number of seats under Sports Quota (supernumerary} and requirement of sportspersons in different Sports/Games. Along with the respective position/ on its College Website and Notice Board well in advance.