|University Name||Delhi Technological University(DTU)|
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts (Hons)|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Founder||Under Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi|
|Duration||1 to 3 Years|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi|
Delhi Technological University (DTU), Also Known As The Delhi College Of Engineering (DCE), It Is One Of The Oldest Engineering College In India And Delhi First Engineering College. The University was established in the year 1941, By The Government Of India. The approving Of The University Is Autonomous. The College Was Run By The Government Of The National Capital Territory Of Delhi Since 1963, University Is Located In New Delhi, University offered Bachelors Course (B.A) Bachelors Of Arts Or B.A (Hons) Economics. A Bachelor Of Arts Degree Offers Students A Broader Education In Their Major. This Allows Students To Actively Mold Their Education To Their Interests Though Ba Course Is Very Popular Among Arts Stream Students, There no Stream-Wise restriction Associated With It! It Means That Students From Any Stream – Arts, Commerce Or Science – Are Eligible To Pursue This Course.
Course offered :
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Hons.
(B. A) Eligibility Criteria:
- Admission to the course is subject to satisfaction of eligibility conditions as per university rules.
- Candidate must have Pass 10+2 from the recognized board in with any art, science and commerce stream.
- 50% marks (For Sc/St/Pwd/40% ) In 10+2 along with mathematics as one of the main subjects. 45% marks are required for Obc-Ncl and defense personnel.
- Admission on Merit-Based.
Required Documents for (BA):
- Required 10th board examination certificate for date of birth with self-attested copy.
- required higher secondary 10+2 marks sheet with self-attested mark sheet photocopy.
- original cast certificate of SC/ST/OBC/ with the self-attested copy.
- Four passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Students take with Aadhar card original certificates
- Medical fitness certificate original copy
For More Information, The student visits the college website for eligibility condition /all documents/affidavit to be submitted at the time of admission.
B.A Course Duration :
- 3 years.
Delhi Technological University BA Course fees :
- Course fees as per University Rules.
BA Course Cut off Result Dates:
|Declaration of Cutoff||Final Cutoff result|
|(1st) Merit: 12 /July/2019||
(1st) Round of Admission: 16 / July /17
|(2nd) Merit: 19 /July /2019||
(2nd) Round: 23 /July – 24 / July/ 2019
|(3rd) Merit: 26/July /2019||
(3rd) Round: 26 July – 30 /July /2019